Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

Day 5
We had 14 inches snow by evening today. Another 18-24 inches predicted by tomorrow evening.. This is our neighbor's bench, and the way it is going to snow tonight and tomorrow, it will be so gone.. I will try to get a similar picture tomorrow for you guys to compare. 

So, I was trying bring the car up the driveway; It is a Minivan, front wheel drive. It went up fine for a bit alright, but it then hit an ice patch and started skidding. Now the interesting part is, when a car starts skidding, it behaves in ways totally unexpected; In my case, it started spinning like a top. I spun down the drive-way, in to the cul-de-sac, where I hit the snowbank and stopped.. However I try, I just couldn't get it up, so I threw my hands in the air and gave up. Rajukaka, with all his years of experience got it up with ease, while I was clicked this picture. 

Focal Length: 55 mm
Aperture: f/5.6
Exposure: 1/40 sec
ISO: 1250

No comments:

Post a Comment